As if there wasn’t enough to do at Universal CityWalk, there is now a dual course mini-golf attraction open.
Located at the entrance area, next to the movie theaters, Hollywood Drive-In Golf is themed towards two popular 1950s era drive-in movie genres.
The Haunting of Ghostly Greens themed after horror films, and includes a graveyard and other spooky scenes. It’s the darker lit of the two. Invaders from Planet Putt is all about alien invasions and other sci-fi themes. It has more stairs and multilevel challenges.
Play one course for $13.99 adult/$11.99 age 3-9 or do both courses for $24.99 adult/$20.99 ages 3-9. The nice thing is if you opt to do both, you don’t have to play them back to back. Save your receipt and come back at a later time or even another day. Florida residents and Universal Orlando pass holders get a 10% discount on all rates.
Hollywood Drive-In Golf is open daily 8am to 2am.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023