As if there wasn’t enough to do at Universal CityWalk, there is now a dual course mini-golf attraction open.
Located at the entrance area, next to the movie theaters, Hollywood Drive-In Golf is themed towards two popular 1950s era drive-in movie genres.
The Haunting of Ghostly Greens themed after horror films, and includes a graveyard and other spooky scenes. It’s the darker lit of the two. Invaders from Planet Putt is all about alien invasions and other sci-fi themes. It has more stairs and multilevel challenges.
Play one course for $13.99 adult/$11.99 age 3-9 or do both courses for $24.99 adult/$20.99 ages 3-9. The nice thing is if you opt to do both, you don’t have to play them back to back. Save your receipt and come back at a later time or even another day. Florida residents and Universal Orlando pass holders get a 10% discount on all rates.
Hollywood Drive-In Golf is open daily 8am to 2am.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022