As if there wasn’t enough to do at Universal CityWalk, there is now a dual course mini-golf attraction open.
Located at the entrance area, next to the movie theaters, Hollywood Drive-In Golf is themed towards two popular 1950s era drive-in movie genres.
The Haunting of Ghostly Greens themed after horror films, and includes a graveyard and other spooky scenes. It’s the darker lit of the two. Invaders from Planet Putt is all about alien invasions and other sci-fi themes. It has more stairs and multilevel challenges.
Play one course for $13.99 adult/$11.99 age 3-9 or do both courses for $24.99 adult/$20.99 ages 3-9. The nice thing is if you opt to do both, you don’t have to play them back to back. Save your receipt and come back at a later time or even another day. Florida residents and Universal Orlando pass holders get a 10% discount on all rates.
Hollywood Drive-In Golf is open daily 8am to 2am.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023