Their tagline is “it’s huge!” and local amusement park The Fun Spot is about to live up to that with plans to expand their original location at the north end of International Drive.
Among the additions planned are adding on to the already popular go-kart section, as well as installing several rollercoasters. The park says they will also be installing a SkyCoaster ride, which has proven to be very popular at the company’s second location in Kissimmee, next to Old Town.
An all-day pass currently costs around $35. Once the expansion is finished, reps for the Fun Spot say that price will go up, but It will still be cheaper than spending a day at one of the big three theme parks. The SkyCoaster will probably be priced as a separate ticket, just as it is at the Kissimmee location.
Have you ever spent the day at one of The Fun Spots? Do you feel it’s a good value for the price paid? Let us know in the comments.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023