Author Ridley Pearson, who has written the popular Kingdom Keepers series, is set to release the next installment, Kingdom Keepers V: Shell Game. To celebrate, he will be returning to Walt Disney World to sign copies of the new book.
Pearson will first appear at Downtown Disney on March 29, from 4pm to 6pm, at Once Upon a Toy. The store is located in the Marketplace side, near Earl of Sandwich.
The store will begin selling copies of the book starting at 3pm, and a wristband will be issued with purchase. That will allow the purchaser to meet Pearson and get the book signed.
He will appear the next day, March 30, from 9:30am to 11:30am, at The Writer’s Stop, inside Disney’s Hollywood Studios. They will again use the wristband system for autographs, and park admission is required to attend this appearance.
Kingdom Keepers V: Shell Game will go on sale nationwide on April 3, 2012.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022