For those who’ve never been there, the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando has an almost monthly concert series called Velvet Sessions. They bring in classic pop and rock bands to play for the evening and have a pre-show with free cocktails and such.
It’s a bit off a twist called “Acoustic Sessions” and instead of a full band, it will feature Carl Dixon (formerly of the Guess Who) in an unplugged-style concert.
In addition to being a stripped down version of the normal Velvet Session concert (but no less fun), this show differs because it’s completely free.
Of course, because it’s free, drinks won’t be, but there will be cash bars and cocktail service for the evening, and $5 self-parking at the hotel. You can also reserve a table for two for $30 or a table for four for $50. Reserved tables get the first round of drinks complimentary, as well as parking (self or valet).
This “Acoustic Sessions” show with Carl Dixon takes place Tuesday, February 14, and starts at 8pm.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023