2012 is a leap year, meaning we get one extra day on the calendar. This year that extra day is going to be when a special promotion takes place at Walt Disney World.
On February 29, 2012 – for the first time ever – WDW will keep the Magic Kingdom park open a full 24 hours. From 6am on Feb 29 through 6am on March 1, guests will be able to enjoy playing in the Magic Kingdom non-stop.
To make things even better, this is not a special ticket event. Any regular Disney admission from single park tickets to annual passes will get you in for this.
I’m already making plans to be out there for the overnight. Anybody else planning on taking advantage of this special promotion?
[Image courtesy of Walt Disney World]
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022