2012 is a leap year, meaning we get one extra day on the calendar. This year that extra day is going to be when a special promotion takes place at Walt Disney World.
On February 29, 2012 – for the first time ever – WDW will keep the Magic Kingdom park open a full 24 hours. From 6am on Feb 29 through 6am on March 1, guests will be able to enjoy playing in the Magic Kingdom non-stop.
To make things even better, this is not a special ticket event. Any regular Disney admission from single park tickets to annual passes will get you in for this.
I’m already making plans to be out there for the overnight. Anybody else planning on taking advantage of this special promotion?
[Image courtesy of Walt Disney World]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023