It was a nice late fall day out, so my family and I went to CoCo Key Water Resort today, to check out their water park.
A while back, we had spotted them on Groupon. The offer was for day passes to their outdoor water park, so I bought 2 for us at “buy 1 get 1 free” for a day pass. We have been driving by it every Sunday on our way to church since it opened and the kids have been dying to go.
It’s nice that a hotel has realized that locals can provide revenue, too. It’s a small park, but that is not necessarily a bad thing with small kids. They have a good variety of slides for all ages. Our 6 yr old could ride all but 2 slides, and our 40″ 3 yr old could ride all but 3 slides. There are lots of slides and play things for very small kids too. And at 85 degrees, the pools were nice to just be in.
The fall/winter single day ticket price is $14.95 per ticket which makes it more affordable than other water parks. Florida resident discounts bring that price down to $9.95 per pass. But with the winter hours, I would recommend getting there as it opens.
We will go back, there is no doubt about that. But I may wait for another Groupon or other special with the winter hours (Thurs-Sat 11am-7pm; Sun 11am-5pm; closed Mon-Wed). And I did not get any pictures as I was too busy playing, too.
Day passes to CoCo Key Water Resort are available based on water park capacity with certain restrictions and blackout dates. Admission to the water park is only guaranteed to guests of the resort.
[Image courtesy of CoCo Key Water Resort]
- Out and About: The Big Bounce America Tour is Fun for All Ages .. @TheBigBounceUSA - October 24, 2019
- Out and About: The Holy Land Experience Debuts New Show ‘David: King of Jerusalem’ .. #HolyLandExp #WhereTheTrueHeroesLive - September 30, 2019
- Out and About: ‘Tuck Everlasting: The Musical’ at The Orlando REP .. @OrlandoREP - September 28, 2019
- Out and About: Disney On Ice Brings Road Trip Adventures to Orlando - September 8, 2019
- Out and About: Nona Adventure Park Opens in Orlando @Nona_Adventure - March 30, 2019
- Out and About: Monster Jam in 2019 is Better Than Ever! - January 15, 2019
- Out and About: Maker Faire Orlando 2018 Was a Fun Family Weekend - November 15, 2018
- Out and About: LEGOLAND Florida’s Brick or Treat Offers Family-Friendly Spooky Fun - October 13, 2018
- Out and About: Catching the Premiere of Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party - September 10, 2018
- Out and About: Monster Jam Triple Threat at the Amway Center was Fun for the Whole Family - August 20, 2018