“Ever since I was a young boy / I’ve played the silver ball
From Soho down to Brighton / I must have played them all”
– “Pinball Wizard” by The Who
I grew up in the era of pinball machines and while I like video games, there’s still something about pinball that lures me in for hours of play.
If this rings true for you, too, then you’ll want to head to Maitland this weekend for the Southern Pinball Festival.
During the event, 100 machines will be set to free play and your admission fee covers all the pinball you want from open to close.
It takes place at the Maitland Civic Center (641 South Maitland Ave). Hours are Friday 3pm – midnight, Saturday 10am – midnight, and Sunday 10am – 5pm.
Single-day tickets are $15 for 13 and up, $5 for 12 and under. Three-day passes are $35 for 13 and up, which includes 1 free 12 and under pass per adult pass bought.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023