Now that the weather has turned cooler and we’re looking right squarely at the Christmas shopping season just on the horizon, it seems the right time for downtown Kissimmee to play host to another festival.
The city will do just that the weekend of November 19 and 20, 2011, with the Downtown Kissimmee Arts, Crafts and Antiques Festival.
The event will run from 9am to 4pm each day and feature live music, street painting, gourmet food trucks & vendors (so far The Flattery, C&S Brisket Bus and the Gastro Truck have confirmed they will be there), and over 70 artists and craft makers selling their wares. Many of Kissimmee’s downtown stores will be holding sidewalk sales, as well.
There will also be guided sculpture tours at 10am and 1pm, along with guided historic walking tours of downtown Kissimmee.
This free event is family friendly, making it a great way to spend the day.
The night before, on Friday, November 18, Kissimmee will also hold their monthly Flicks on the Bricks event, with this month’s theme being football. Come on down for free family games and a showing of the kid-friendly flick, Little Giants. The event has been moved to Mill Run Park for the month (corner of Mill Run Blvd and Mill Slough Road). The event starts at 6pm.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022