If you’re in the Kissimmee area on Friday, October 14, head on over to Old Town on Hwy 192 for their Zombie Walk.
The event is to kick off the Halloween season at the popular tourist attraction, but you don’t have to just watch, you can also participate.
Just show up between 2 and 3pm on Friday, dressed in clothes that you don’t mind having ruined with make-up and fake blood, and professional make-up artist Tim Hays of MonsterFX will complete your transformation into one of the undead for free.
If you want to participate, RSVP to Rachel McIntee at rachel at myoldtownusa.com.
Otherwise, show up mid-afternoon and grab a viewing spot to watch the zombies shuffle on by. It’s all free.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022