If you’re in the Kissimmee area on Friday, October 14, head on over to Old Town on Hwy 192 for their Zombie Walk.
The event is to kick off the Halloween season at the popular tourist attraction, but you don’t have to just watch, you can also participate.
Just show up between 2 and 3pm on Friday, dressed in clothes that you don’t mind having ruined with make-up and fake blood, and professional make-up artist Tim Hays of MonsterFX will complete your transformation into one of the undead for free.
If you want to participate, RSVP to Rachel McIntee at rachel at myoldtownusa.com.
Otherwise, show up mid-afternoon and grab a viewing spot to watch the zombies shuffle on by. It’s all free.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023
Comments are closed.