Ladies – looking for something fun to do this weekend? Well, the 21st edition of the popular Southern Women’s Show is going to be back in Orlando at the Orange County Convention Center.
Enjoy fashion shows, cooking classes and demonstrations, lectures on everything from organizing your home and life to DIY crafts.
You’ll also get to meet celebrity guests like Top Chef contestant Fabio Viviani (Saturday only) and Suede from Project Runway (all weekend).
There will also be rows and rows of exhibitors, if you want to do a little shopping.
The event starts Thursday, October 13, and runs through Sunday, October 16, 2011. Hours are 10am-7pm Thurs through Sat; 10am-5pm on Sun.
Tickets are $10 a day, though there is a coupon at the Southern Women’s Show website for half-price admission after 5pm. Parking fee is additional.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023