If the last name of fashion designer Andy Hilfiger sounds familiar, it’s because his brother is well known designer Tommy Hilfiger. But that doesn’t mean Andy rests on his brother’s laurels.
After a decade of work at Tommy’s company, Andy branched out on his own, helping launch a company that specializes in branding and licensing celebrity names for fashion, like JLO by Jennifer Lopez.
He also serves as creative director for Andrew Charles, a rock’n’roll inspired line of fashion for men and women, which is launching this season with rocker Stephen Tyler as his muse and inspiration.
The line will be sold exclusively at Macy’s, and to introduce the line, Hilfiger will be at the Macy’s at Millenia Mall here in Orlando on October 27. The event starts at 6pm and not only can you meet the designer, but he’ll also be performing with his band, The Click Clack Boom.
I really like the collection, but unfortunately, like most designer collections, we plus-sized customers are left out. Sad, since not only is the line inspired by Tyler’s 70’s style, but it’s actually pretty affordable. Tops start around $40; jeans are slightly more. Also, if you buy any Andrew Charles clothing during the event, you’ll receive a pair of headphones as a gift, while supplies last.
And yes, that is yet another of Tyler’s daughters (Chelsea) in the ad with him.
The Mall at Millenia is located at 4200 Conroy Rd, just off I-4, near Universal Orlando.
- Seven Seas Food Festival Returns To SeaWorld Orlando Feb 3-May 7, 2023 - January 27, 2023
- ‘Rock of Ages’ to Play Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Jan 25-Feb 26, 2023 - January 18, 2023
- Universal Orlando Reveals Mardi Gras 2023 Details Including Live Concert Line-Up - January 17, 2023
- ‘Wicked’ Returns To Orlando’s Dr Phillips Center For Extended Engagement Jan 25–Feb 12, 2023 - January 16, 2023
- The ‘Riverdance’ 25th Anniversary Show Dances into Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 20-22, 2023 - January 12, 2023
- Walt Disney World News: Opening Date for ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’, Nighttime Shows Returning, and Updates for Guests and Passholders - January 10, 2023
- Chase Padgett Brings Acclaimed ‘6 Guitars’ Show to Orlando’s Renaissance Theatre Company January 6-29, 2023 - January 4, 2023
- Daytona Boat Show Returns to Daytona International Speedway Jan 13-15, 2023 - January 3, 2023
- ‘Tina – The Tina Turner Musical’ Rocks Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center Jan 10-15, 2023 - January 2, 2023
- Out And About: A New Publix Has Opened at Town Center at O-Town West - January 1, 2023