If the last name of fashion designer Andy Hilfiger sounds familiar, it’s because his brother is well known designer Tommy Hilfiger. But that doesn’t mean Andy rests on his brother’s laurels.
After a decade of work at Tommy’s company, Andy branched out on his own, helping launch a company that specializes in branding and licensing celebrity names for fashion, like JLO by Jennifer Lopez.
He also serves as creative director for Andrew Charles, a rock’n’roll inspired line of fashion for men and women, which is launching this season with rocker Stephen Tyler as his muse and inspiration.
The line will be sold exclusively at Macy’s, and to introduce the line, Hilfiger will be at the Macy’s at Millenia Mall here in Orlando on October 27. The event starts at 6pm and not only can you meet the designer, but he’ll also be performing with his band, The Click Clack Boom.
I really like the collection, but unfortunately, like most designer collections, we plus-sized customers are left out. Sad, since not only is the line inspired by Tyler’s 70’s style, but it’s actually pretty affordable. Tops start around $40; jeans are slightly more. Also, if you buy any Andrew Charles clothing during the event, you’ll receive a pair of headphones as a gift, while supplies last.
And yes, that is yet another of Tyler’s daughters (Chelsea) in the ad with him.
The Mall at Millenia is located at 4200 Conroy Rd, just off I-4, near Universal Orlando.
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts “Flicks & Fireworks” This Weekend .. #SeaWorldOrlando #FlicksFireworks - July 8, 2020
- Tango Cares Needs Your Help to Feed Orlando’s Unemployed Hospitality Workers .. #TangoCares #MiasItalianKitchen #CafeTuTuTango - July 6, 2020
- Orlando Area Dining News Round-Up For July 5, 2020: The Old Jailhouse, Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, Chef Bruno Fonseca, Shake Shack, And More .. #OrlandoFoodies #OrlandoRestaurants - July 5, 2020
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2020 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #Grilling - July 1, 2020
- The Bourne Stuntacular to Grand Open at Universal Orlando June 30, 2020 with Sneak Peek Online June 29 .. #UniversalOrlando #BourneStuntacular #ThemeParkNews - June 29, 2020
- Florida Suspends Alcohol Consumption at Bars Again Due to COVID-19 .. #FloridaBars #DoYourPart - June 28, 2020
- Orange County Florida Launches New “Safer, Stronger, Together” Campaign for Businesses & Residents to Combat COVID-19 Spread .. #DoYourPartORL #VisitOrlando @OrangeCoFL - June 27, 2020
- Walt Disney World to Give Magic Kingdom’s Splash Mountain New ‘The Princess and the Frog’ Theme .. #WaltDisneyWorld #SplashMountain #ThePrincessandtheFrog #Tiana - June 26, 2020
- ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex to Host ‘MLS is Back’ Tournament This Summer .. #WaltDisneyWorld #ESPN #WWoS #MLSisBack #Soccer - June 21, 2020
- Walt Disney World Cancels Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party for 2020 .. #Disney #MNSSHP #Halloween - June 20, 2020