If the last name of fashion designer Andy Hilfiger sounds familiar, it’s because his brother is well known designer Tommy Hilfiger. But that doesn’t mean Andy rests on his brother’s laurels.
After a decade of work at Tommy’s company, Andy branched out on his own, helping launch a company that specializes in branding and licensing celebrity names for fashion, like JLO by Jennifer Lopez.
He also serves as creative director for Andrew Charles, a rock’n’roll inspired line of fashion for men and women, which is launching this season with rocker Stephen Tyler as his muse and inspiration.
The line will be sold exclusively at Macy’s, and to introduce the line, Hilfiger will be at the Macy’s at Millenia Mall here in Orlando on October 27. The event starts at 6pm and not only can you meet the designer, but he’ll also be performing with his band, The Click Clack Boom.
I really like the collection, but unfortunately, like most designer collections, we plus-sized customers are left out. Sad, since not only is the line inspired by Tyler’s 70’s style, but it’s actually pretty affordable. Tops start around $40; jeans are slightly more. Also, if you buy any Andrew Charles clothing during the event, you’ll receive a pair of headphones as a gift, while supplies last.
And yes, that is yet another of Tyler’s daughters (Chelsea) in the ad with him.
The Mall at Millenia is located at 4200 Conroy Rd, just off I-4, near Universal Orlando.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023