Ever wondered what goes on inside the Holy Land Experience here in Orlando, but didn’t want to pony up the $35 admission to find out? Then tomorrow’s your chance.
Because even though the theme park charges an entrance fee, by law, they must offer one day of free admission each year to keep their religious property tax exemption.
That one day is tomorrow, October 18, 2011.
Short notice, I know, but HLE has a history of not widely publicizing this free day. The park still operates at capacity during this annual event, and tomorrow is not expected to be any different.
Holy Land will be open from 10am to 6pm, and admission will be first-come, first served until the park is at capacity. Then admission will be only be granted as other guests leave. It’s suggested to arrive early if you want to take advantage of this offer. Past free days have reached capacity as early as an hour after opening.
Normally, tickets to the attraction are $35 for adults and $20 for children 6 to 12.
Holy Land Experience is located at 4655 Vineland Road, where I-4 meets Conroy Road. You can’t miss the structures from the highway.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022