Ever wondered what goes on inside the Holy Land Experience here in Orlando, but didn’t want to pony up the $35 admission to find out? Then tomorrow’s your chance.
Because even though the theme park charges an entrance fee, by law, they must offer one day of free admission each year to keep their religious property tax exemption.
That one day is tomorrow, October 18, 2011.
Short notice, I know, but HLE has a history of not widely publicizing this free day. The park still operates at capacity during this annual event, and tomorrow is not expected to be any different.
Holy Land will be open from 10am to 6pm, and admission will be first-come, first served until the park is at capacity. Then admission will be only be granted as other guests leave. It’s suggested to arrive early if you want to take advantage of this offer. Past free days have reached capacity as early as an hour after opening.
Normally, tickets to the attraction are $35 for adults and $20 for children 6 to 12.
Holy Land Experience is located at 4655 Vineland Road, where I-4 meets Conroy Road. You can’t miss the structures from the highway.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
Comments are closed.