Due to contract talks, the Orlando Magic isn’t on the court doing their thing, but that’s not stopping them from holding their Flick-or-Treat Halloween event at the Amway Center.
The party starts at 1:30pm on Sunday, Orlando 30, 2011, with Fan Fest on Church Street outside the Amway Center. There will be a bounce house and other inflatable games for the kids.
At 2pm, the doors will open and Orlando Magic coaches, STUFF the Magic Mascot, and Magic Community Ambassadors Nick Anderson and Bo Outlaw, among others, will welcome families to trick or treat on the terrace and promenade levels. There will also be other fun events happening like face painting for the kids.
Around 3:15pm, an animated film (no title has been announced) will air on the Magic TV screen at center court, with the whole event wrapping up by 5pm.
The event is free to the public and they encourage everyone to wear family-appropriate costumes to the event. Sounds like fun for all.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023