Due to contract talks, the Orlando Magic isn’t on the court doing their thing, but that’s not stopping them from holding their Flick-or-Treat Halloween event at the Amway Center.
The party starts at 1:30pm on Sunday, Orlando 30, 2011, with Fan Fest on Church Street outside the Amway Center. There will be a bounce house and other inflatable games for the kids.
At 2pm, the doors will open and Orlando Magic coaches, STUFF the Magic Mascot, and Magic Community Ambassadors Nick Anderson and Bo Outlaw, among others, will welcome families to trick or treat on the terrace and promenade levels. There will also be other fun events happening like face painting for the kids.
Around 3:15pm, an animated film (no title has been announced) will air on the Magic TV screen at center court, with the whole event wrapping up by 5pm.
The event is free to the public and they encourage everyone to wear family-appropriate costumes to the event. Sounds like fun for all.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023