Looking for haunted house thrills without the craziness of the theme parks? Then you might want to head up to Maitland and check out Enzian Theater’s annual Haunted Swamp Walk of Terror.
Starting tonight, October 14, you and your friends can embark on nightly journeys along the two thousand foot trail of freaky characters and scares. If you make it out alive, there will be drink specials waiting to calm your nerves at The Eden Bar at Enzian.
Tours run Fridays and Saturdays through the end of the month, plus Oct 31 (of course). They start at 8pm and go until midnight, except on Halloween, when they end at 10pm.
Admission is $10 in advance or $15 day of event for unlimited tours that night. You can upgrade to a VIP ticket, which is $25, and you’ll also get jump the line privileges all night, too.
This event is “rated R” so nobody under 17 can do the tours without a parent or guardian, says the Enzian.
Enzian is located at 1300 South Orlando Avenue in Maitland and their info line is 407-629-0054.
- Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party at Amway Center Sept 7-9 + Ticket Giveaway! - August 15, 2018
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Presents Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children With $100,000 Award to Support Pediatric Cancer Research - August 14, 2018
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018