Looking for haunted house thrills without the craziness of the theme parks? Then you might want to head up to Maitland and check out Enzian Theater’s annual Haunted Swamp Walk of Terror.
Starting tonight, October 14, you and your friends can embark on nightly journeys along the two thousand foot trail of freaky characters and scares. If you make it out alive, there will be drink specials waiting to calm your nerves at The Eden Bar at Enzian.
Tours run Fridays and Saturdays through the end of the month, plus Oct 31 (of course). They start at 8pm and go until midnight, except on Halloween, when they end at 10pm.
Admission is $10 in advance or $15 day of event for unlimited tours that night. You can upgrade to a VIP ticket, which is $25, and you’ll also get jump the line privileges all night, too.
This event is “rated R” so nobody under 17 can do the tours without a parent or guardian, says the Enzian.
Enzian is located at 1300 South Orlando Avenue in Maitland and their info line is 407-629-0054.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018