If you are a vegetarian, vegan or have an interest in the dietary lifestyle of either, you’ll definitely want to check out Central Florida Veg Fest, which takes place October 22, 2011.
Veg Fest will feature healthy living and eco-friendly exhibitors, speakers, and presentations, all promoting the vegetarian options available in Central Florida.
Speakers include Colleen Patrick-Goudreau (The Compassionate Cook), Matthew Rice (Mercy for Animals), Lynette Pate (Organic Infusion), and Ellen Jaffe Jones (Eat Vegan on $4.00 a Day).
There will be live cooking demonstrations all day, as well as food booths to purchase vegetarian and vegan dishes. Over 250 vendors will be on hand, promoting the lifestyle, including many non-profits.
The event will also have a vegan food drive, so please bring non-perishable items to donate.
Entertainment comes via two stages of live music and there will be fun and games for the kids They even welcome dogs, so bring the fur kids, too.
Veg Fest takes place in Loch Haven Park (900 E. Princeton St) from 10am to 6pm. It is free for all to attend.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022