If you are a vegetarian, vegan or have an interest in the dietary lifestyle of either, you’ll definitely want to check out Central Florida Veg Fest, which takes place October 22, 2011.
Veg Fest will feature healthy living and eco-friendly exhibitors, speakers, and presentations, all promoting the vegetarian options available in Central Florida.
Speakers include Colleen Patrick-Goudreau (The Compassionate Cook), Matthew Rice (Mercy for Animals), Lynette Pate (Organic Infusion), and Ellen Jaffe Jones (Eat Vegan on $4.00 a Day).
There will be live cooking demonstrations all day, as well as food booths to purchase vegetarian and vegan dishes. Over 250 vendors will be on hand, promoting the lifestyle, including many non-profits.
The event will also have a vegan food drive, so please bring non-perishable items to donate.
Entertainment comes via two stages of live music and there will be fun and games for the kids They even welcome dogs, so bring the fur kids, too.
Veg Fest takes place in Loch Haven Park (900 E. Princeton St) from 10am to 6pm. It is free for all to attend.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023