If you are a vegetarian, vegan or have an interest in the dietary lifestyle of either, you’ll definitely want to check out Central Florida Veg Fest, which takes place October 22, 2011.
Veg Fest will feature healthy living and eco-friendly exhibitors, speakers, and presentations, all promoting the vegetarian options available in Central Florida.
Speakers include Colleen Patrick-Goudreau (The Compassionate Cook), Matthew Rice (Mercy for Animals), Lynette Pate (Organic Infusion), and Ellen Jaffe Jones (Eat Vegan on $4.00 a Day).
There will be live cooking demonstrations all day, as well as food booths to purchase vegetarian and vegan dishes. Over 250 vendors will be on hand, promoting the lifestyle, including many non-profits.
The event will also have a vegan food drive, so please bring non-perishable items to donate.
Entertainment comes via two stages of live music and there will be fun and games for the kids They even welcome dogs, so bring the fur kids, too.
Veg Fest takes place in Loch Haven Park (900 E. Princeton St) from 10am to 6pm. It is free for all to attend.
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 9, 2018: Spoleto, Seasons52, J-Petal Orlando, and More - March 9, 2018