Zombies, ghosts, Florida Ghost Busters and pirates will inhabit the streets of Old Town in Kissimmee throughout October as they break out their best family-friendly scares for Halloween.
An “Old Town Halloween” takes place Friday and Saturday nights through Halloween, starting each night at 6pm and running until midnight.
There will be zombie walks, four haunt zones, and appearances by the Florida Ghost Buster Fan Club, and it’s all free. There will also be costume contests on Saturday nights.
From October 29-31st, bring the kids trick-or-treating from 6-9pm each evening at the Old Town stores.
The regular rides and attractions will also be available, with the purchase of a wristband. This includes the permanent attraction, The Haunted Grimm House.
Old Town is located at 5770 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (Hwy. 192) in Kissimmee.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018