Zombies, ghosts, Florida Ghost Busters and pirates will inhabit the streets of Old Town in Kissimmee throughout October as they break out their best family-friendly scares for Halloween.
An “Old Town Halloween” takes place Friday and Saturday nights through Halloween, starting each night at 6pm and running until midnight.
There will be zombie walks, four haunt zones, and appearances by the Florida Ghost Buster Fan Club, and it’s all free. There will also be costume contests on Saturday nights.
From October 29-31st, bring the kids trick-or-treating from 6-9pm each evening at the Old Town stores.
The regular rides and attractions will also be available, with the purchase of a wristband. This includes the permanent attraction, The Haunted Grimm House.
Old Town is located at 5770 West Irlo Bronson Memorial Highway (Hwy. 192) in Kissimmee.
- Disney On Ice presents Mickey’s Search Party at Amway Center Sept 7-9 + Ticket Giveaway! - August 15, 2018
- Hyundai Hope On Wheels Presents Arnold Palmer Hospital for Children With $100,000 Award to Support Pediatric Cancer Research - August 14, 2018
- iHeart Radio Hosts Free Monster Jam® Triple Threat “Feast with the Beast” Zombie Bash at Ace Cafe Orlando Aug 17 - August 12, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup August 11, 2018: Tijuana Flats, Highball & Harvest, Foxtail Coffee, and More - August 11, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Hosts Thrill Fest Ride Night Aug 17 @seaworld - August 9, 2018
- Geek Out at Orlando Science Center’s ‘Science Night Live’ August 18 - August 8, 2018
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Fixx Aug 23, 2018 - August 6, 2018
- Westgate Resorts Opens All-Suite Cocoa Beach Resort - August 5, 2018
- Writer’s Block Bookstore and Quantum Leap Winery Present Author Sandra Brown Aug 9 - August 3, 2018
- Busch Gardens Tampa Offers Summer Deal on Howl-O-Scream 2018 Tickets #NowhereToHide @BuschGardens - August 2, 2018