Lady Luck rules this 21st edition of the annual Halloween event at Universal Studios Orlando known as Halloween Horror Nights that has won many awards throughout the industry.
But you’ll be pressing your luck when you visit any of the eight haunted houses that range in theme from the madness of Edgar Allen Poe to an isolated Antartica outpost that draws on the upcoming remake of the great horror film, The Thing.
There are also six scare zones and two live shows. This is an event that is probably not good for children due to the level of scares and gore.
The event is a separately ticketed event, with regular tickets priced at $81.99. However, there are so many different passes available, there’s no need to pay that rate. Multi-day HHN XXI passes range from $69.99 to $219.99 (the latter is the one to get if you want to go most every night of the event and get jump the line Express Pass privileges). There are also Florida Resident Coke promotional discounts bringing down single night tickets from $41.99 to $66.99. Buy your tickets in advance online for the best prices.
As a bonus, your HHN XXI admission also acts as a CityWalk Party Pass, allowing complimentary access to all the venues there for the evening.
This event runs every Thursday through Sunday until October 30, as well as Oct 19, 26 and 31st. It begins at 6:30pm and closing times are midnight for Wednesdays and Mondays; 1am on Thursdays and Sundays; and 2am on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Orlando Science Center Hosts Top Secret Weekend March 24-25, 2018 #orlandosciencecenter - March 20, 2018
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018