Lady Luck rules this 21st edition of the annual Halloween event at Universal Studios Orlando known as Halloween Horror Nights that has won many awards throughout the industry.
But you’ll be pressing your luck when you visit any of the eight haunted houses that range in theme from the madness of Edgar Allen Poe to an isolated Antartica outpost that draws on the upcoming remake of the great horror film, The Thing.
There are also six scare zones and two live shows. This is an event that is probably not good for children due to the level of scares and gore.
The event is a separately ticketed event, with regular tickets priced at $81.99. However, there are so many different passes available, there’s no need to pay that rate. Multi-day HHN XXI passes range from $69.99 to $219.99 (the latter is the one to get if you want to go most every night of the event and get jump the line Express Pass privileges). There are also Florida Resident Coke promotional discounts bringing down single night tickets from $41.99 to $66.99. Buy your tickets in advance online for the best prices.
As a bonus, your HHN XXI admission also acts as a CityWalk Party Pass, allowing complimentary access to all the venues there for the evening.
This event runs every Thursday through Sunday until October 30, as well as Oct 19, 26 and 31st. It begins at 6:30pm and closing times are midnight for Wednesdays and Mondays; 1am on Thursdays and Sundays; and 2am on Fridays and Saturdays.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022