The October edition of Kissimmee’s Flicks on the Bricks, is of course, Halloween themed.
What is Flicks on the Bricks? It’s where the city brings in a bunch of food trucks to the downtown area around Toho Square, and then shows a free family-appropriate film outdoors for a great night out for all.
The October movie is the classic Disney-Pixar film Monsters, Inc. I love that movie!
And because it’s Halloween, the Flicks on the Bricks event coincides with the Trick or Treat on Broadway event, so the kids can come in costume and pick up some goodies before the movie starts.
So bring the family decked out in your Halloween finest, trick or treat among the downtown merchants, grab some grub from the food trucks and then watch Monsters, Inc. outdoors.
Sounds like a great evening out to me!
The whole thing starts at 6pm and runs until 10pm. Oh and did I mention it’s free (except for the food from the trucks)?
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023