If you like bourbon, beer and food, this event is for you.
Orlando Bourbon, Beer N’ Bites will be held this weekend, on Saturday, September 24, on the event lawn behind Paddy Murphy’s Irish Pub & Restaurant in Baldwin Park.
During the one-day event, there will be over 30 bourbons and various spirits and over 30 beers available for sampling, along with select food items in sample sizes from the vendors in attendance. These eateries include Brianto’s, The Gastro Truck. Paddy Murphy’s, La Bella Luna, and Harper’s, and should you be extra hungry, you can purchase full size portions of what you’re sampling, as well.
There will also be live music outdoors and college football on the TVs indoors. Bands scheduled to play are Savi Fernandez Band, Catfish Alliance, 3rd Stone and Bestiarii.
A general admission ticket is $40 and includes admission from 4pm to 8pm, unlimited samples of the bourbon, spirits and beer, the bite-size food samples, and a souvenir commemorative glass.
Upgrade to a VIP ticket ($50) and you not only get admission at 2pm (two more hours of free samples!), but access to a private bar with waitress service (no waiting in long lines) and seating. For only $10 more, I’d totally upgrade.
There is also a designated driver ticket that costs $20 and includes entry from 2pm to 8pm, 1 non-alcoholic beverage (I think it should be unlimited, since a designated driver is important at an event like this, but I’m not running this thing so…) and the sample bites of food.
Purchase tickets in advance online or you’ll pay $5 more at the gate. Also, I’m told that they will be accepting cash only for payments for food and such, and with the alcohol samples, this event is restricted to 21 and over.
It should be noted that a portion of all ticket sales will benefit the Wounded Warrior Project charity.
Paddy Murphy’s is located at 1711 Jake Street in Orlando.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022