Can’t decide whether to go food truck hunting or taking the family to the movies this Friday? How about doing both?
Head on over to Toho Square in downtown Kissimmee as the city hosts its first Flicks on the Bricks event on September 23, 2011.
It all starts at 5pm and features a whole smorgasboard of tasty portable food options from the likes of The Crooked Spoon, The Yum Yum Truck, Gastro-Truck, Big Wheel Mobile Food Truck / Big Wheel Provisions, Sunset Ice, Treehouse Truck, La Empanada Truck, C&S Brisket Bus, The Crepe Company, Lorrie’s Sweet & Sassy BBQ, Tastebuds Catering, Mister Softee and The Winter Park Fish Company.
Once you’ve purchased your grub, pick a spot to sit where you can see the screen and finish the evening watching a showing of the Disney film, “Ratatouille,” starting at 8pm.
Not only is this event great for the whole family, it’s also completely free (except for whatever food and drink you choose to purchase). So grab everyone and head to downtown Kissimmee for a fun cheap night out.
For more information, visit the Kissimmee Main Street website.
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023