Can’t decide whether to go food truck hunting or taking the family to the movies this Friday? How about doing both?
Head on over to Toho Square in downtown Kissimmee as the city hosts its first Flicks on the Bricks event on September 23, 2011.
It all starts at 5pm and features a whole smorgasboard of tasty portable food options from the likes of The Crooked Spoon, The Yum Yum Truck, Gastro-Truck, Big Wheel Mobile Food Truck / Big Wheel Provisions, Sunset Ice, Treehouse Truck, La Empanada Truck, C&S Brisket Bus, The Crepe Company, Lorrie’s Sweet & Sassy BBQ, Tastebuds Catering, Mister Softee and The Winter Park Fish Company.
Once you’ve purchased your grub, pick a spot to sit where you can see the screen and finish the evening watching a showing of the Disney film, “Ratatouille,” starting at 8pm.
Not only is this event great for the whole family, it’s also completely free (except for whatever food and drink you choose to purchase). So grab everyone and head to downtown Kissimmee for a fun cheap night out.
For more information, visit the Kissimmee Main Street website.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022