This weekend female artists from across the state will be in Orlando for the fifth annual Ella Music Fest.
According to organizers, Ella stands for elevate, listen, love and appreciate and the fest itself aims to celebrates Florida female artistry with music, visual art, poetry, and crafts.
In addition to a slew of musicians and visual artists, there will be a yoga session and a vendor area. The full schedule can be found online.
The 2011 edition of the festival takes place September 30 to October 2 at Orlando Brewing Company (1301 Atlanta Avenue), located just south of downtown, near the Orlando Amtrak station.
Tickets are $10 for a single day or $20 for a three-day weekend pass. All ages welcome.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023