One of my favorite places to spend a weekend afternoon is Lakeridge Winery, especially late summer, during harvest season.
Why? Because that’s when they hold their annual grape stomp event. This year’s stomp is scheduled for the weekend of August 20 and 21, 2011.
In addition to barrels of grapes to stomp, the winery will have live music, food and drink for purchase, and free tours and samples (for those 21 and older).
All this for a $2 donation that benefits the South Lake Boys & Girls Club. Hours are 10am-5pm on Saturday and 11am-5pm on Sunday.
This is a fun thing to do with the entire family, so I hope the weather is great that weekend.
Lakeridge Winery is located at 19239 U.S. 27 North, Clermont, Florida 34715. Phone is 800-768-WINE.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023