One of my favorite places to spend a weekend afternoon is Lakeridge Winery, especially late summer, during harvest season.
Why? Because that’s when they hold their annual grape stomp event. This year’s stomp is scheduled for the weekend of August 20 and 21, 2011.
In addition to barrels of grapes to stomp, the winery will have live music, food and drink for purchase, and free tours and samples (for those 21 and older).
All this for a $2 donation that benefits the South Lake Boys & Girls Club. Hours are 10am-5pm on Saturday and 11am-5pm on Sunday.
This is a fun thing to do with the entire family, so I hope the weather is great that weekend.
Lakeridge Winery is located at 19239 U.S. 27 North, Clermont, Florida 34715. Phone is 800-768-WINE.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023