Florida Hospital’s Celebration Health is getting ready to open a new patient tower next week on August 11th.
In the days leading up to the event, they have someone out and about the community helping to get the word out.
Meet hospitaliologist JP Evans, who is camped out in front of the hospital in a 36-ft Airstream trailer, ready to answer any questions people might have on the new addition to the hospital.
What is a hospitaliologist? According to Evans, it’s defined as “a person who studies improvements in patient care based upon treatment and technology innovations developed by today’s best hospitals and health care providers.”
He also welcomes anybody and everybody to come hang out with him at his trailer.
Celebration Health will open their tower on Thursday, August 11, at 6pm. There will be an official ceremony, followed by tours for the public.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023