If you’re like me and you’ve been waiting for a west side location to all of these food truck gatherings, you’ll be happy to know that it looks like Dr. Phillips will be added to the list by the end of the month.
The DailyCity.com is organizing one that will be held at the Jewish Community Center (JCC) parking lot starting August 31, 2011, and then every Wednesday after that. The event will run from 4:30pm to 9pm.
The initial Dr. Phillips Food Truck Pod so far has six trucks lined up: Bigwheel Provisions, Treehouse Truck, The Crooked Spoon, Korean BBQ Taco Box, WInter Park Fish Co and the Yum Yum Cupcake Truck.
The JCC is located at 11184 S. Apopka-Vineland Rd, about a mile up the road from the intersection of Palm Parkway and Apopka-Vineland, by Walt Disney World.
So, if you live on the west or southwest side of Orlando and have been wanting to check out some of Orlando’s food trucks, this makes it a lot easier.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022