If you’re like me and you’ve been waiting for a west side location to all of these food truck gatherings, you’ll be happy to know that it looks like Dr. Phillips will be added to the list by the end of the month.
The DailyCity.com is organizing one that will be held at the Jewish Community Center (JCC) parking lot starting August 31, 2011, and then every Wednesday after that. The event will run from 4:30pm to 9pm.
The initial Dr. Phillips Food Truck Pod so far has six trucks lined up: Bigwheel Provisions, Treehouse Truck, The Crooked Spoon, Korean BBQ Taco Box, WInter Park Fish Co and the Yum Yum Cupcake Truck.
The JCC is located at 11184 S. Apopka-Vineland Rd, about a mile up the road from the intersection of Palm Parkway and Apopka-Vineland, by Walt Disney World.
So, if you live on the west or southwest side of Orlando and have been wanting to check out some of Orlando’s food trucks, this makes it a lot easier.
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023