A growing number of Orlando eateries are offering a new entertainment option during meals: tableside magic.
If you’d like to check it out, there are a few places that you can each week:
- Ceviche Tapas Bar and Restaurant (125 West Church St) on Thursdays from 8pm-10pm.
- The Tap Room at Historic Dubsdread (549 West Par St) on Fridays from 7pm-9pm.
- Del Frisco’s Prime Rib Steak & Lobster (729 Lee Road) on Saturdays from 7pm-9pm.
- CRAVE at Millenia (4158 Conroy Road) on Sundays from 11:30am-1:30pm.
- Melting Pot of Orlando (7549 W. Sand Lake Road) on Sundays from 6pm-8pm.
Participating magicians include Michael Eaton, Jason Wethington, Kostya Kimlat, Mark Fitzgerald, David Maldo and more.
If this is something you’d like to check out, you can find an updated schedule online at See Live Magic, along with profiles of the participating magicians.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022