This Sunday seems to be the day for outdoor festivals in Orlando. In addition to the one I posted about yesterday, here’s another one that will take place downtown.
This one seems to be more of a music fest, with live music from a variety of artists. It takes place on Pine Street, between Orange Ave and Court Ave.
It runs from noon to 10pm, and costs $10 at the gate. Here’s a flyer with all the details:
- Nobu Hotel and Restaurant To Be Built Near Walt Disney World .. #NobuHotelOrlando #NobuHotels #NobuRestaurant - July 5, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating The 4th Of July 2022 .. #4thofJuly #Fireworks #OrlandoHolidays #VisitOrlando - June 29, 2022
- Out and About: Tasting the New BBQ Bowls at Sonny’s BBQ .. @SonnysBBQ #OrlandoBBQ - June 27, 2022
- Swamp Sistas Hold 2022 Summer Hope For Kids Fundraiser .. @SwampSistas @FeedHopeNow #FightHunger - June 22, 2022
- Fresh Kitchen Opens New Location in Winter Garden .. #EatFreshKitchen #WinterGardenFL - June 17, 2022
- ‘Red Hot & Boom’ Returns to Altamonte Springs July 3, 2022 .. #RedHotBoom #WXXL #AltamonteSprings - June 15, 2022
- Out and About: Experiencing ‘Electric Ocean’ at SeaWorld Orlando .. #SeaWorldOrlando #ElectricOcean - June 13, 2022
- Sonny’s BBQ Introduces New Limited-Time BBQ Bowls .. @SonnysBBQ #OrlandoBBQ - June 9, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ at Dr. Phillips Center .. #JCSTheMusical #DrPhillipsCenter #OrlandoArts #OrlandoBroadwaySeries - June 8, 2022
- Sixth Annual CommUNITY Rainbow Run and Festival Benefiting onePULSE Foundation To Be Held June 4 .. #CommUNITYRainbowRun #OnePULSE #CharityEvents - June 2, 2022