Every month, the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando hosts a live concert called Velvet Sessions. It’s a 21 and over event that features classic rock and pop artists performing in an intimate club-like atmosphere.
But every once in a while, they present an extra show where the artist performs acoustic or unplugged. For June 2011, Velvet Unplugged will feature the legendary blues-rock guitarist Pat Travers.
Travers is highly respected for his skills on the six-string and he’s had several hits over the last 35 or so years of his career.
This special show takes place June 14 and starts at 7pm.
Sit up close at a reserved cafe-style seating table for $40 per couple, or $60 for a table for four. If you don’t mind standing, you can enjoy the show for free, but it’s first come, first served for the SRO space.
For reservations and more information, call 407-503-2402. Velvet Unplugged-goers pay just $5 to self park or $10 for valet parking.
Here’s a video of one of Travers’ hit tunes to prepare you for the show:
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022