There are several places at Universal Orlando to get a good steak. Now comes word that the Latin Quarter at the park’s CityWalk area is adding a Brazilian Churrascaria experience to its dining options.
Located in the upper level of the restaurant, this South American-style steakhouse features servers roaming the tables with slabs of meat on swords. Carnivore options include filet mignon, roast beef, short ribs, lamb, pork and more.
When you want some, the server holding that particular meat will come to your table and slice off a piece. Repeat this until you fall into a meat coma, as it is all-you-care-to-eat.
Price will be $36.99 for adults, which includes a side buffet that features salads and more. Kids are half that and children under 6 are free. Vegetarians can opt just to do the buffet for around $20.
If you like meat, this is a great deal, especially since a steak dinner (with just one serving) can run $30 to $50 to start at other CityWalk restaurants.
The lower level will continue to function with a regular menu.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023