Seems that Louisiana is slowly invading Orlando, at least in the culinary world. Recent openings of eateries like Tibby’s New Orleans Kitchen (from the Tijuana Flats people) in Winter Park and Mojo Cajun Bar and Grill downtown have been a big hit with folks wanting some Cajun cooking.
Now the southwest side of Orlando will get a little of that cuisine when Hot N Juicy Crawfish opens at 7572 W. Sand Lake Road in Dr. Phillips Restaurant Row area (near the the intersections of Sand Lake Rd and Dr. Phillips Blvd).
Hot N Juicy Crawfish’s signature menu items include blue oysters, an assortment of crab, shrimp and their namesake dish—fresh Cajun-style crawfish. These seafood items are then prepared with your choice of seasonings to your preferred spice level. The menu also includes sides like corn, potatoes, sweet potato fries and rolls.
The restaurant was recently featured on the Travel Channel’s ‘Man vs Food’ series, where Hot N Juicy trainer Noemy Avalos teaches host Adam Richman the right way to eat their signature crawfish, served on a bag to keep it hot and juicy down to its last bite.
Orlando will be the fourth location for the company, which also has two Las Vegas locations and one in Washington, D.C. It is set to open sometime this month (June 2011).
For more information, check out the Hot N Juicy Crawfish website.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023