We reported several months ago that the restaurant and entertainment chain Dave & Busters would be opening their first Orlando area location this summer.
Well, it’s coming up to crunch time, and D&B still has 300 job openings to fill by their opening date of July 18.
They’re currently looking for a variety of positions, including guest service, bartenders, winner’s circle attendants for the games, and more.
For those not familiar with Dave & Busters, it’s like a sports bar restaurant mixed with a huge arcade and gaming area. I visited the ones in Nashville, TN, and Anaheim, CA, and I would say this would be a fun place for families to hang out, or perhaps a low-key date night. Their happy hour would also be good for after-work meet-ups.
At any rate, if you want to get in on this job-hiring action, visit the Dave & Busters website and see what’s still available.
Dave & Busters will be located at 8986 International Dr, on the site of the former Race Rock building, just north of Pointe Orlando.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022