Have you ever seen a blimp in the sky and thought, “Man, I’d love to ride in that!”? Well, now you can.
On May 6 (this Friday), the Farmers Airship “Covering Communities” Tour will be in Orlando offering aerial tours on board. The airship is a Zeppelin named Eureka, and at 246 feet in length, is the largest airship in the world. It’s 15 feet longer than a 747 and 50 feet longer than a blimp. The cabin holds up to 12 passengers.
All flights leave from the Orlando Executive Airport, just east of downtown, and the event starts at noon.
Weather permitting, these sightseeing tours will be offered at prices ranging from $375 to $950. Corporate and private charters are also available.
This would make a nice Mother’s Day splurge – provided your mom doesn’t have vertigo.
To learn more about flight options in your area, or to register your interest in a particular city for booking alerts, visit the Airship Ventures website, or call 650-969-8100 ext. 111.
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022