Have you ever seen a blimp in the sky and thought, “Man, I’d love to ride in that!”? Well, now you can.
On May 6 (this Friday), the Farmers Airship “Covering Communities” Tour will be in Orlando offering aerial tours on board. The airship is a Zeppelin named Eureka, and at 246 feet in length, is the largest airship in the world. It’s 15 feet longer than a 747 and 50 feet longer than a blimp. The cabin holds up to 12 passengers.
All flights leave from the Orlando Executive Airport, just east of downtown, and the event starts at noon.
Weather permitting, these sightseeing tours will be offered at prices ranging from $375 to $950. Corporate and private charters are also available.
This would make a nice Mother’s Day splurge – provided your mom doesn’t have vertigo.
To learn more about flight options in your area, or to register your interest in a particular city for booking alerts, visit the Airship Ventures website, or call 650-969-8100 ext. 111.
- Daytona Lagoon in Daytona Beach Launches Summer Character Series June 4, 2023 - May 30, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center to Host Broadway’s ‘Into the Woods’ For Only Florida Shows June 6-11, 2023 - May 28, 2023
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
One thought on “World’s Largest Airship Comes to Orlando on May 6”
It’s great to see Orlando is excited about our arrival! I want to make sure folks know that tours will be offered May 7,8,11 and 12 above Orlando. Call 650-969-8100 x 111 to learn more
Comments are closed.