Every month, the Hard Rock Hotel at Universal Orlando hosts a live concert called Velvet Sessions. It’s a 21 and over event that features classic rock and pop artists performing in an intimate club-like atmosphere.
For May 2011, the musician is Ed Kowalczyk, lead vocalist of the band Live, which had a string of hit singles in the mid 1990s including “Lightning Crashes.” Kowalczyk is touring behind his first solo CD, “Alive,” which was released in 2010.
This month’s Velvet Sessions takes place on May 26, 2011.
Tickets are $29 in advance online or $35 at the door. This not only gets you in the door, but free specialty drinks, finger foods and warm-up tunes from 6:30 pm until show time. Complimentary valet parking is also included.
For $50, you can upgrade to VIP, which in addition to the above perks, gives you access to a special viewing area with a private bar serving those free specialty drinks all night.
Here’s a video of one of his new singles to prepare you for the show:
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022