If you haven’t seen it yet, Walt Disney World’s first TV ad for the new version of Star Tours has hit the airwaves (at least online).
I am so super excited to check out all of the changes – especially to the scenario once you board your starspeeder. 54 different trips? I’ll be on this ride all summer.
Star Tours reopens on May 20 (which is this Friday, in case there’s not a calendar handy) and it kicks off the 2011 season for Star Wars Weekends. Just a reminder, the grand re-opening ceremony will be simulcast live on the web, if you can’t actually make it to Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
If you haven’t seen the ad, or you just need another reason to get psyched up, here is the ad for your viewing pleasure:
- Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts Announces Opening Date for New Venue Called Judson’s Live - December 1, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando Reveals Initial Line-Up of Guests for 2024 Event - November 30, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide To 2023 Holiday Events In Central Florida - November 29, 2023
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 24, 2023-Jan. 06, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023