It’s here! The 20th anniversary of the Orlando Fringe Festival starts tomorrow and it definitely promises some interesting and fun shows to see.
This year’s Orlando Fringe runs from May 18 to 30 and offers up a variety of original, uncensored and experimental art, theater, music, dance and more. In fact, Orlando’s Fringe is the longest running US Fringe festival.
There are over 70 shows. Due to the nature of Fringe, some will be totally awesome and some, well, won’t. That’s the nature with any live arts/theater festival. The Orlando Fringe website has a complete listing of shows, and you can also check out the awesome guide to Fringe at The Daily City blog.
Admission to any of the shows requires the purchase of an $8 Orlando Fringe button. This helps raise funds to put this whole shindig together and you won’t be let into any show without it. Then each show requires a separate admission ticket, that can cost from free to up to $10, depending on what you see, plus a $1 surcharge per ticket.
Buttons and tickets can be bought at the Orlando Shakespeare Theater or Orlando Rep ticket booths, both at Loch Haven Park, where the Fringe is being held.
If you go to any of the shows, please drop us a comment with what you saw and whether you liked it.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023