My friend, and new contributor to CitySurfing Orlando, Carol Garreans, took her family to the Food Truck Heaven event held at Plaza Live.
They went early in the evening and said there were about 8 food trucks (about half of what the flyer said), most of them Latin and South American in cuisine.
They did enjoy some tacos from the Taco Company and some Venezuelan arepas from another truck. They finished off with some coated soft serve cones from Mister Softee.
She noticed the early crowd consisted of lots of families, but as it got later, it was more of a singles and couples crowd.
Here are some photos she texted over while her family was eating:
Did you go? What did you think of it?
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023