Want to check out a bunch of really good musicians? Then you’ll definitely want to head over to the Mills 50 District to take part in Mills-Stock ’11.
This area covers the businesses that are located near the intersection of Mills Ave and E. Colonial, just east of downtown.
During Mills-Stock ’11, Will’s Pub, Wally’s, Peacock Room, and Lou’s LGMA will offer up a full evening of local and import music for your listening pleasure.
It’s only $8 per night, which allows you to venue hop, but you really want to get the full weekend wristband, which only costs $15, and also gets you drink specials. Kudo’s to Yelp-Orlando for helping to put this together.
Rather than list the schedule individually, take a gander at the poster below.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022