Want to check out a bunch of really good musicians? Then you’ll definitely want to head over to the Mills 50 District to take part in Mills-Stock ’11.
This area covers the businesses that are located near the intersection of Mills Ave and E. Colonial, just east of downtown.
During Mills-Stock ’11, Will’s Pub, Wally’s, Peacock Room, and Lou’s LGMA will offer up a full evening of local and import music for your listening pleasure.
It’s only $8 per night, which allows you to venue hop, but you really want to get the full weekend wristband, which only costs $15, and also gets you drink specials. Kudo’s to Yelp-Orlando for helping to put this together.
Rather than list the schedule individually, take a gander at the poster below.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023