The newest Sweet Tomatoes in Central Florida is scheduled to open on May 23 at the Super Target Center in Kissimmee. However, if you want to get a jump on that, they will be hosting a preview fundraiser this weekend.
On May 20 and 21 (this Friday and Saturday), this Sweet Tomatoes location will be offering their all-you-care-to-eat buffet bar for only $5 a person.
Even better than getting such a tasty and nutritious meal for such a low price is the fact that the restaurant will be donating 100 percent of the proceeds from both days to Give Kids the World, a non-profit resort in Central Florida that creates magical memories for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families
If you’ve never eaten at Sweet Tomatoes, they offer a huge salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads, along with made-from-scratch soups and pasta. They also offer fresh hand-crafted muffins, focaccia, breads and desserts.
Preview hours are 11am to 2pm and 5pm to 7pm on May 20, and 11am to 3pm on May 21. Sweet Tomatoes in Kissimmee is located at 3236 Rolling Oaks Blvd and you can reach them by phone at 407-465-0023.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023