The newest Sweet Tomatoes in Central Florida is scheduled to open on May 23 at the Super Target Center in Kissimmee. However, if you want to get a jump on that, they will be hosting a preview fundraiser this weekend.
Even better than getting such a tasty and nutritious meal for such a low price is the fact that the restaurant will be donating 100 percent of the proceeds from both days to Give Kids the World, a non-profit resort in Central Florida that creates magical memories for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families
If you’ve never eaten at Sweet Tomatoes, they offer a huge salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads, along with made-from-scratch soups and pasta. They also offer fresh hand-crafted muffins, focaccia, breads and desserts.
Preview hours are 11am to 2pm and 5pm to 7pm on May 20, and 11am to 3pm on May 21. Sweet Tomatoes in Kissimmee is located at 3236 Rolling Oaks Blvd and you can reach them by phone at 407-465-0023.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023