The newest Sweet Tomatoes in Central Florida is scheduled to open on May 23 at the Super Target Center in Kissimmee. However, if you want to get a jump on that, they will be hosting a preview fundraiser this weekend.
Even better than getting such a tasty and nutritious meal for such a low price is the fact that the restaurant will be donating 100 percent of the proceeds from both days to Give Kids the World, a non-profit resort in Central Florida that creates magical memories for children with life-threatening illnesses and their families
If you’ve never eaten at Sweet Tomatoes, they offer a huge salad bar full of fresh, seasonal vegetables and tossed salads, along with made-from-scratch soups and pasta. They also offer fresh hand-crafted muffins, focaccia, breads and desserts.
Preview hours are 11am to 2pm and 5pm to 7pm on May 20, and 11am to 3pm on May 21. Sweet Tomatoes in Kissimmee is located at 3236 Rolling Oaks Blvd and you can reach them by phone at 407-465-0023.
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022