Those with a hankering for sweet corn will want to check out the 37th Annual Zellwood Sweet Corn Festival happening this weekend.
There is a major change from previous years – the corn is not included in the admission. I know, bummer, right? But there will be several vendors selling a wealth of food, including different styles of sweet corn, like boiled and grilled.
You’ll also be able to get your daily fill of country music, with scheduled artists like Rhett Atkins, Suzy Bogguss, Jeff Bates, Jeff Hurst and more. This is included with admission.
Admission is $10 in advance and $12 at the gate (age 13 and older), $5 for kids (6-12) and free for 5 and under. The carnival rides are separate, with daily wristbands costing $12 in advance and $15 day of.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022