Those with a hankering for sweet corn will want to check out the 37th Annual Zellwood Sweet Corn Festival happening this weekend.
There is a major change from previous years – the corn is not included in the admission. I know, bummer, right? But there will be several vendors selling a wealth of food, including different styles of sweet corn, like boiled and grilled.
You’ll also be able to get your daily fill of country music, with scheduled artists like Rhett Atkins, Suzy Bogguss, Jeff Bates, Jeff Hurst and more. This is included with admission.
Admission is $10 in advance and $12 at the gate (age 13 and older), $5 for kids (6-12) and free for 5 and under. The carnival rides are separate, with daily wristbands costing $12 in advance and $15 day of.
- ‘Penguin Trek’ Immersive Family Coaster Coming to SeaWorld Orlando in Spring 2024 - September 28, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023