If you love pie, you’ll definitely want to check out this weekend’s Great American Pie Festival in Celebration.
Oh, want to do some pie eating of your own, do you?
How about the “Never Ending Pie Buffet” that will feature an all-you-can-eat banquet with thousands of award-winning pie slices. There will be flavors and fillings for all taste buds, as well as ice cream (a la mode, anyone?), toppings and beverages.
Admission to the Great American Pie Festival is free, but the buffet will set you back a measley $10 for adults and $5 for kids age 6-12 and seniors 65 and over.
The fest runs 11am to 7pm on Saturday, April 9, and from noon to 5pm on Sunday, April 10. It takes place at Lakeside Park in downtown Celebration.
Mmmmm…pie. What’s your favorite kind?
[Photo courtesy The American Pie Council]
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023