I have to admit, I don’t know a lot about Turkish culture, but I have tasted some of the food and it was delicious.
If you want to know more about Turkish culture, then you’ll want to check out the 2nd Annual Orlando Turkish Festival on April 10.
The family friendly event takes place at Lake Eola Park in downtown Orlando and features arts & crafts, music, folk dancers, a children’s playground, and that yummy Turkish food and drink.
Admission to the event is free, though the food and drink are for sale.
The festival runs from 10am to 7pm, and if you go, you can make a day of it and also check out the Lake Eola Farmer’s Market.
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022
- Give Kids The World’s ‘Night of a Million Lights’ Returns for Third Year at Island H2O - November 1, 2022
- Out and About: ‘Hamilton’ Schools the Dr. Phillips Center on Some History - October 28, 2022