I have to admit, I don’t know a lot about Turkish culture, but I have tasted some of the food and it was delicious.
If you want to know more about Turkish culture, then you’ll want to check out the 2nd Annual Orlando Turkish Festival on April 10.
The family friendly event takes place at Lake Eola Park in downtown Orlando and features arts & crafts, music, folk dancers, a children’s playground, and that yummy Turkish food and drink.
Admission to the event is free, though the food and drink are for sale.
The festival runs from 10am to 7pm, and if you go, you can make a day of it and also check out the Lake Eola Farmer’s Market.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023