I have to admit, I don’t know a lot about Turkish culture, but I have tasted some of the food and it was delicious.
If you want to know more about Turkish culture, then you’ll want to check out the 2nd Annual Orlando Turkish Festival on April 10.
The family friendly event takes place at Lake Eola Park in downtown Orlando and features arts & crafts, music, folk dancers, a children’s playground, and that yummy Turkish food and drink.
Admission to the event is free, though the food and drink are for sale.
The festival runs from 10am to 7pm, and if you go, you can make a day of it and also check out the Lake Eola Farmer’s Market.
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023