Restaurant weeks are a great way to try out new places to eat without spending a lot of money. That’s why I’m excited that the Orlando Restaurant Week, sponsored by the Orlando Weekly, is starting tomorrow.
The way it works is restaurants put together a special menu that includes a choice of appetizers and entrees, and sometimes a dessert and/or a beverage. They then offer this menu for a set price that is usually less than ordering a la carte off the regular menu.
This spring’s Orlando Restaurant Week runs April 28 (tomorrow) through May 7, and has four price points: $10, $15, $25 and $35.
Under the $10 list are offerings like lunch at McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant and Mellow Mushroom, or dinner at Waitiki and Wall Street Cantina.
For $15, you can enjoy lunch at Ember or dinner at places like Cuba de Cuba Cuban Bistro or OLV Cafe.
The $25 price point is a dinner menu, and includes restaurants like 310 Lakeside, BB King’s Blues Club and Copper Canyon.
Finally, the upper $35 list is also a dinner menu, and includes dining establishments like Crave, Funky Monkey Wine Company and The Melting Pot (Sand Lake).
There are many more restaurants participating, and you can find the complete list, as well as instructions on how the restaurant week works, at the Orlando Restaurant Week website.
So which restaurants do you want to try?
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022