Restaurant weeks are a great way to try out new places to eat without spending a lot of money. That’s why I’m excited that the Orlando Restaurant Week, sponsored by the Orlando Weekly, is starting tomorrow.
The way it works is restaurants put together a special menu that includes a choice of appetizers and entrees, and sometimes a dessert and/or a beverage. They then offer this menu for a set price that is usually less than ordering a la carte off the regular menu.
This spring’s Orlando Restaurant Week runs April 28 (tomorrow) through May 7, and has four price points: $10, $15, $25 and $35.
Under the $10 list are offerings like lunch at McCormick & Schmick’s Seafood Restaurant and Mellow Mushroom, or dinner at Waitiki and Wall Street Cantina.
For $15, you can enjoy lunch at Ember or dinner at places like Cuba de Cuba Cuban Bistro or OLV Cafe.
The $25 price point is a dinner menu, and includes restaurants like 310 Lakeside, BB King’s Blues Club and Copper Canyon.
Finally, the upper $35 list is also a dinner menu, and includes dining establishments like Crave, Funky Monkey Wine Company and The Melting Pot (Sand Lake).
There are many more restaurants participating, and you can find the complete list, as well as instructions on how the restaurant week works, at the Orlando Restaurant Week website.
So which restaurants do you want to try?
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023