WKMG news anchor Lauren Rowe has had a tough time of it lately in her personal life.
This includes the recent discovery of a nodule on her thyroid. Following a recommended biopsy, Rowe was told the tumor would have to be surgically removed to discover if it was benign or not. This week, she went in to have that procedure done.
Thankfully, according to a video posting on Facebook, it appears Rowe pulled through the surgery and is now recovering.
CitySurfing Orlando sends Rowe our best wishes and look forward to seeing her on the air again, when she is ready. Take care, Lauren!
[Image courtesy of WKMG Channel 6]
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023