As more and more people buy electric cars to deal with the rising cost of gas, there comes the need to have ways to charge these cars when out and about running errands.
This week the Florida Mall unveiled a new electric-vehicle charging station near its food-court entrance. The station is self-service; just pull up and plug in. It has the capability to “top off” or partially charge a customer’s electric vehicle in a 60 to 120 minute time frame.
According to the mall, charging will be free for an introductory period and then a fee will be assessed for use. But the mall rep didn’t know how long the charger would be free or what the cost would be after.
Anyone know of any other places in Orlando with the charging machines?
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces The Residency Festival with the Royal Philharmonic Orchestra and Special Guests Oct 3-8, 2023 - September 11, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando Turns 13 Today! - September 2, 2023
- Out and About: Magical Dining at AVA MediterrAegean in Winter Park - September 1, 2023
- ‘Every Brilliant Thing’ Starring John O’Hurley Coming to The Garden Theatre in Winter Garden Sept. 8-24 - August 31, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Opens Registration for the 2024 Free Teacher Card - August 30, 2023
- A List of Hurricane Idalia Closings in Central Florida - August 29, 2023
- LEGOLAND Florida Offers Florida Resident Rates For Hurricane Idalia Sheltering - August 29, 2023
- Rosen Hotels & Resorts in Orlando Reduces Pricing for Florida Residents Ahead of Idalia - August 28, 2023
- SeaWorld and Busch Garden Florida Parks to Go Cashless Aug 30, 2023 - August 25, 2023
- The Edison at Disney Springs Will Team Up With Pet Alliance of Greater Orlando for Cocktails and a Special Event - August 24, 2023