As more and more people buy electric cars to deal with the rising cost of gas, there comes the need to have ways to charge these cars when out and about running errands.
This week the Florida Mall unveiled a new electric-vehicle charging station near its food-court entrance. The station is self-service; just pull up and plug in. It has the capability to “top off” or partially charge a customer’s electric vehicle in a 60 to 120 minute time frame.
According to the mall, charging will be free for an introductory period and then a fee will be assessed for use. But the mall rep didn’t know how long the charger would be free or what the cost would be after.
Anyone know of any other places in Orlando with the charging machines?
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022
- Sesame Street Kids’ Weekend Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Nov 5-6 - November 4, 2022
- Maker Faire Orlando Returns for 10th Anniversary November 5-6, 2022 - November 3, 2022
- Universal Orlando to Close Five Attractions in January 2023 - November 2, 2022