Improv comedy is truly an art form. No scripts to follow, quick thinking on the feet, playing off one another – it’s not an easy form of comedy (not that comedy is easy to begin with).
If you enjoy improv, then you’ll want to check out “A Night of Long Form #2” on Monday, April 25, 2011.
Produced by the Orlando Improv Festival (which runs September 25 – 27, 2011, this year), the show will feature three long form improv formats performed by two local improv groups (The Early Show and Offsides Improv), a special guest appearance by Orlando Sentinel writer Kelly Fitzpatrick, a formal question and answer period with all of the performers and beer, wine and liquor for purchase.
Tickets are $10 if you purchase online by noon on April 25 (plus a service fee) and $15 cash only at the door.
The event takes place at 8pm – no late seating so get there on time! – at the Winter Park Playhouse (711 Orange Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789).
ANOLF #2 was produced by Mark Baratelli, of The Daily City blog.
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2022 Holiday Events in Central Florida - November 30, 2022
- Places to Donate on Giving Tuesday 2022 in Central Florida - November 29, 2022
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens For The Holidays - November 25, 2022
- Central Florida And Orlando Black Friday & Cyber Monday Deals For 2022 - November 24, 2022
- Celebrate Orlando’s Diversity at the Free FusionFest This Weekend - November 23, 2022
- Out and About: Christmas Nights in Lights is a Fun Family Holiday Drive-Through Event - November 21, 2022
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks For Celebrating Thanksgiving 2022 In Orlando - November 18, 2022
- Out and About: SeaWorld Orlando Gives First Look at Ride Vehicle for New ‘Pipeline’ Coaster at IAAPA - November 16, 2022
- Out and About: 2022 Festival of Trees at Orlando Museum of Art Kicks off the Holidays - November 13, 2022
- 2022 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 7, 2022