Improv comedy is truly an art form. No scripts to follow, quick thinking on the feet, playing off one another – it’s not an easy form of comedy (not that comedy is easy to begin with).
If you enjoy improv, then you’ll want to check out “A Night of Long Form #2” on Monday, April 25, 2011.
Produced by the Orlando Improv Festival (which runs September 25 – 27, 2011, this year), the show will feature three long form improv formats performed by two local improv groups (The Early Show and Offsides Improv), a special guest appearance by Orlando Sentinel writer Kelly Fitzpatrick, a formal question and answer period with all of the performers and beer, wine and liquor for purchase.
Tickets are $10 if you purchase online by noon on April 25 (plus a service fee) and $15 cash only at the door.
The event takes place at 8pm – no late seating so get there on time! – at the Winter Park Playhouse (711 Orange Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789).
ANOLF #2 was produced by Mark Baratelli, of The Daily City blog.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023
Comments are closed.