Improv comedy is truly an art form. No scripts to follow, quick thinking on the feet, playing off one another – it’s not an easy form of comedy (not that comedy is easy to begin with).
If you enjoy improv, then you’ll want to check out “A Night of Long Form #2” on Monday, April 25, 2011.
Produced by the Orlando Improv Festival (which runs September 25 – 27, 2011, this year), the show will feature three long form improv formats performed by two local improv groups (The Early Show and Offsides Improv), a special guest appearance by Orlando Sentinel writer Kelly Fitzpatrick, a formal question and answer period with all of the performers and beer, wine and liquor for purchase.
Tickets are $10 if you purchase online by noon on April 25 (plus a service fee) and $15 cash only at the door.
The event takes place at 8pm – no late seating so get there on time! – at the Winter Park Playhouse (711 Orange Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789).
ANOLF #2 was produced by Mark Baratelli, of The Daily City blog.
- Places To Donate On #GivingTuesday 2023 In Central Florida - November 28, 2023
- Out and About: Jeff’s Bagel Run Introduces Holiday Flavors for the Season - November 22, 2023
- ‘Dazzling Nights’ Returns To Light Up Leu Gardens Nov. 25, 2023-Jan. 01, 2024 - November 13, 2023
- The Holidays at Universal Orlando Return Nov. 17 Throughout the Resort - November 11, 2023
- HOLIDAYS at LEGOLAND Florida Return Nov. 24-Dec. 31, 2023 - November 10, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando’s 2023 Christmas Celebration Kicks Off Nov. 10 - November 9, 2023
- Get Free Tickets to ‘Thanksgiving’ Advance Movie Screening In Orlando - November 8, 2023
- Victory Productions Presents ‘Moonshine & Mistletoe: An Appalachian Christmas Tale’ at Garden Theatre in Winter Garden - November 7, 2023
- Wekiva Island Hosts 9th Annual Central Florida Fall EggFest Nov. 11, 2023 - November 6, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Guide to 2023 Veterans Day Events And Deals In Central Florida - November 5, 2023