If you like vintage planes, you’ll definitely want to make the trip out to the east coast this weekend for the Tico Warbird Airshow in Titusville.
Starting today (March 11, 2011) and running through Sunday (March 13), the show will feature about 75 classic aircraft on display including the B-25 Mitchell, P-51 Mustang, P-40 Warhawk, F-104 Starfighter, F-8 Crusader, Grumman Wildcat, Avenger, F-4U Corsair and many, many more.
The airshow is being dedicated to the memory of “The Flying Tigers,” and the 70th anniversary of their first combat mission in China. Several of the original “Flying Tigers” will be on hand, as well.
The action won’t be all on the ground, though. There will be WWII reenactors fighting mock battles, as well as vendors, exhibits and displays.
Tickets are $20 a day for adults, $10 for kids 4-12 at the gate. A 3-day pass costs $45 if purchased online.
The Tico Warbird Airshow takes place at the Space Coast Regional Airport (355 Golden Knights Blvd) in Titusville.
- Orlando VA Healthcare System to Host Memorial Day Ceremony on May 26, 2023 - May 24, 2023
- Lonely Dog Immersive Experience Hosts Grand Opening Weekend May 27-28, 2023 - May 22, 2023
- Visit Orlando Announces Increase in Visitation Numbers for 2022 Ranking City #1 U.S. Travel Destination - May 12, 2023
- The 32nd Annual Orlando International Fringe Theatre Festival Kicks Off May 16, 2023 - May 9, 2023
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks To Celebrate Mother’s Day 2023 - May 7, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘My Fair Lady’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center May 9-14, 2023 - May 1, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Reveals Opening Date of Pipeline Coaster - April 30, 2023
- Out and About: ‘The Great Florida Road Trip’ Opens at The Wheel at ICON Park Orlando - April 28, 2023
- Limited Time ‘Shrimpwich’ Comes to Gordon Ramsay Fish & Chips at ICON Park - April 26, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Chicago’ 25th Anniversary Tour at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center April 18-23, 2023 - April 7, 2023