Food trucks are the new gourmet eateries of this decade. They’ve far eclipsed the old stereotype of a run-down vehicle with a haphazard kitchen set-up serving up cold sandwiches and greasy fries.
In cities around America, people are flocking to check out the new food trucks. Many are run by top-notch cooks and chefs who have bypassed renting a building to serve their culinary creations in, and are out on the streets, serving up well-created small menus to hungry patrons who seek them out in parking lots or wherever they find a place to put the truck in park long enough to cook.
Well, there happens to be quite a young food truck scene happening right here in Orlando.
To help introduce the hungry denizens of this city to these restaurants on wheels, fellow Orlando blog The Daily City has organized a Food Truck Bazaar for Tuesday, March 29.
Rather than seek out each truck’s location, all participating food trucks will be in one spot for a few hours.
Who’s participating? Take a gander at this list (current as of this posting):
- Big Wheel Provisions Truck
- Korean BBQ Taco Box
- Red Eye BBQ
- Shipyard Brewery
- The Taco Lady
- Vegan Hot Dog Cart
- The Yum Yum Cupcake Truck
Stop drooling on your computer, folks.
So show up at Discovery Church at 4400 S. Orange Ave in Orlando, from 7pm to 10pm and come armed with:
- Cash – The trucks don’t take credit or debit cards.
- Seating – It’s bring your own, so grab a lawnchair, stool or be prepared to sit on your car to eat.
- An empty tummy – there’s going to be a lot of food you’ll want to try
I think it’ll be a fun event and I’m looking forward to checking it out.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023
Comments are closed.