While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
The Orlando Weekly has a cool write-up about the Geek Easy, a lounge by the folks who own A Comic Shop in Winter Park.
Shari Sushi Lounge in Thornton Park is the focus of a review by Pulse of Central Florida.
Scott Joseph reviews the Bull & Bear at the Waldorf Astoria.
The Daily City reviews the play Circle Mirror Transformation, currently playing at the Mad Cow Theater. The Orlando Sentinel also reviews it.
Jim Abbott at the Orlando Sentinel reviews the Sharon Jones & the Dap Kings show at The Beacham.
Stay at the Orlando Sentinel to read Heather McPherson’s review of the food at SeaWorld’s Viva La Musica.
Have you written something about Orlando online, or have you read something worth sharing? Drop us a note with the link and we could share it here next week.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023