While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
The Orlando Sentinel’s Heather McPherson reports on some of the great burger deals happening around Orlando.
Also at the OS, Kelly Fitzpatrick has the lowdown on all of the St. Patrick’s Day parties in Orlando this week. Get your shamrock on!
Tomorrow isn’t just St. Patrick’s Day, but it’s also the day for Thornton Park’s 3rd Thursday Art Walk. The Daily City has the run-down of who is participating.
The Pulse of Central Florida reviews this week’s Marc Broussard show at The Plaza Theatre.
Finally, Tasty Chomps heads up to Winter Park to try out the Black Bean Deli‘s Cuban food.
- Electric Ocean Returns to SeaWorld Orlando Memorial Day Weekend - May 23, 2018
- Orlando Officially Named Host City For 2022 Special Olympics USA Games - May 21, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup May 19, 2018: Taste Central Florida, Habit Burger, Hopdoddy Burger Bar, and More - May 19, 2018
- IAAPA Breaks Ground on New International Headquarters in Orlando - May 18, 2018
- MEGACON Orlando to give First Look at New Madame Tussauds’ Justice League Exhibit - May 16, 2018
- Headliners Announced for Rock the Universe 2018 at Universal Orlando - May 14, 2018
- Out and About: Orlando Welcomes 72 Million Visitors in 2017 #VisitOrlando - May 11, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s Picks for Celebrating Mother’s Day 2018 - May 10, 2018
- Schedule Announced for Sunset Music Festival in Tampa May 26-27, 2018 #SMF2018 - May 9, 2018
- Reading is Magical with Disney on Ice and the Orlando Public Library on May 10, 2018 - May 8, 2018