While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
The Orlando Sentinel’s Heather McPherson reports on some of the great burger deals happening around Orlando.
Also at the OS, Kelly Fitzpatrick has the lowdown on all of the St. Patrick’s Day parties in Orlando this week. Get your shamrock on!
Tomorrow isn’t just St. Patrick’s Day, but it’s also the day for Thornton Park’s 3rd Thursday Art Walk. The Daily City has the run-down of who is participating.
The Pulse of Central Florida reviews this week’s Marc Broussard show at The Plaza Theatre.
Finally, Tasty Chomps heads up to Winter Park to try out the Black Bean Deli‘s Cuban food.
- Meet the Local Actresses appearing in Waitress at Dr. Phillips Center March 20-25, 2018 - March 19, 2018
- The Great LEGO Race Opens March 23 at LEGOLAND Florida - March 18, 2018
- Winn-Dixie Announces Plans to Close Some Central Florida Stores Following Bankruptcy Filing - March 17, 2018
- Orlando Area Dining News Roundup March 16, 2018: Urbain 40, Hunger Street Tacos, Morthan Cheese, and More - March 16, 2018
- Walt Disney World to Start Charging Resort Guests Overnight Parking Fees - March 15, 2018
- Yelp Restaurant Week Runs March 18-24 in Orlando #yelporlando - March 14, 2018
- Music Icon Richard Marx to Rock Plaza Live Orlando on March 18, 2018 - March 13, 2018
- JAY-Z And Beyoncé to Bring On The Run II Tour to Orlando’s Camping World Stadium Aug 29, 2018 - March 12, 2018
- CitySurfing Orlando’s 2018 Picks For Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day - March 11, 2018
- 59th Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival Returns March 16-18, 2018 - March 10, 2018