While I’m working hard to bring you news and reviews of things happening around Orlando and its surroundings, there are some other great blogs out there who are doing the same.
So here are some recent posts that you might enjoy reading:
The Orlando Sentinel’s Heather McPherson reports on some of the great burger deals happening around Orlando.
Also at the OS, Kelly Fitzpatrick has the lowdown on all of the St. Patrick’s Day parties in Orlando this week. Get your shamrock on!
Tomorrow isn’t just St. Patrick’s Day, but it’s also the day for Thornton Park’s 3rd Thursday Art Walk. The Daily City has the run-down of who is participating.
The Pulse of Central Florida reviews this week’s Marc Broussard show at The Plaza Theatre.
Finally, Tasty Chomps heads up to Winter Park to try out the Black Bean Deli‘s Cuban food.
- Velvet Sessions at The Hard Rock Hotel Hosts The Wallflowers Oct 26 @HRHUniversalORL @TheWallflowers - October 16, 2018
- SeaWorld Orlando Announces New Annual Pass Program - October 15, 2018
- Wild Florida Hosts Sloth Week with Free Admission Oct 15-20 @WildFlorida - October 14, 2018
- Out and About: Sonny’s BBQ Celebrates National Pulled Pork Day 2018 with New Limited Menu Items - October 12, 2018
- Orlando International Airport Has Raised Parking Prices - October 11, 2018
- Annual Pink Off Park Celebration Returns October 19 in Winter Park - October 8, 2018
- Come Out With Pride 2018 Celebrates Orlando’s LGBTQ+ Community Oct 8-14 #KeepDancingOrlando @OrlandoPride - October 7, 2018
- Celebrate #NationalTacoDay 2018 on October 4 With These Orlando-Area Restaurants - October 4, 2018
- Infinity Falls to Open at SeaWorld Orlando October 4, 2018 - October 3, 2018
- Central Florida Foodie Events For October 2018 - October 1, 2018