Just found out about this, so I apologize for the short notice, but if you’re a fan of the B-52s or of band member Fred Schneider, he’s doing an instore appearance with his other band, The Superions, at Rock’n’Roll Heaven tomorrow (March 7).
They’ll be at the store from 5pm to 7:30pm to help raise money for a young girl named Aubree Diaz who has Cystic Fibrosis.
Purchase any of The Superions CDs or vinyl to have them autograph, or bring your own items and the band will autograph them for a $5 donation to Aubree’s fund.
Rock’n’Roll Haven is located just north of downtown at 1814 N. Orange Ave. For more information on the instore, call them at 407-896-1952.
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
- Universal Orlando Invites Foodies to Enjoy Mardi Gras 2023 at Its Resorts - March 3, 2023