I know, I had you at “festival of chocolate,” didn’t I?
It’s true. The Orlando Science Center is once again dedicating a whole weekend to that luscious culinary delight known as chocolate.
This Saturday, March 5, and Sunday, March 6, The Festival of Chocolate will be returning for a second year to tempt the taste buds and brains of those attending.
Try your luck at chocolate trivia, design unique chocolate crafts, or just purchase a variety of chocolate confections to taste test.
While there’s a lot for the children to do, including learning how the cacao bean becomes the chocolate they know and love, there is plenty for adults to do, as well.
There are even chocolate classes taught by some of Orlando’s elite pastry chefs. Spots are available on a first come basis.
Of course, there’s plenty of chocolate to just eat, including truffles, cakes, cupcakes, cookies, brownies, pastry, crepes, chocolate drinks and even chocolate spa treatments. Some of the best chocolatiers in Central Florida will be on hand, including Peterbrooke Chocolatier, Farris & Foster, Cupcake Crazy and Schakolad Chocolate Factory.
Entrance to The Festival of Chocolate is included with general admission to the Orlando Science Center. Admission is $17 for adults, $12 for kids ages 3-11, and free for OSC members. Hours for the festival are 10am to 7pm on Saturday and 10am to 5pm on Sunday.
The Orlando Science Center is located at 777 East Princeton Street. For more information, call 407-514-2000.
Here’s a short video ad for the festival to whet your appetite:
[Brownie Photo by Ilker]
- ‘Art in Bloom’ returns to Orlando Museum of Art March 24-26, 2023 - March 21, 2023
- Out and About: JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando - March 20, 2023
- ‘TRON Lightcycle / Run’ at Magic Kingdom Enters Soft Opening Phase - March 19, 2023
- MegaCon Orlando 2023: What You Need to Know - March 16, 2023
- Little Radical Theatrics Presents ‘Jesus Christ Superstar’ March 24-April 2, 2023 - March 15, 2023
- SeaWorld Orlando Adds St. Patrick’s Day Celebration and More Concerts to Seven Seas Food Festival - March 14, 2023
- Broadway In Orlando Presents ‘Harper Lee’s To Kill A Mockingbird’ at Orlando’s Dr. Phillips Center March 21-26, 2023 - March 13, 2023
- JoJo’s ShakeBAR Opens at Pointe Orlando March 18, 2023 - March 10, 2023
- Sloppy Joe’s Sponsors The Wheel at ICON Park With Special Offer for Guests in March - March 7, 2023
- Dr. Phillips Center Announces Broadway in Orlando 23/24 Season Titles - March 6, 2023
3 thoughts on “It’s Time for The Festival of Chocolate at Orlando Science Center”
I would love to go and take the kids, but the entry fee is soooo high…I wouldn’t be able to afford that.
Comments are closed.